Waikiki Sunset

by Sam Biggs



Friday, December 31, 2010

Aspirations for the New Year

It would be nice not to start out the New Year heavier than this year, and then start a serious exercise routine. I’m thinking weights on Monday mornings, Tuesday evenings, Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings or evenings. That would give me four workouts a week, and I want to get on the treadmill or the strider the rest of the days- really would not hurt to do the treadmill M, W, F, and the strider on T, TH, S. That would work with the Bishop’s schedule for Bishopric on Wednesday nights and leave all of Sunday open. Even if I only do twenty minutes at a time, I need to get started, just watching my diet is not doing enough, I need to raise my activity level enough to get back in shape and weights are an easy way to start. Ideally would be to do the weights on the schedule, and get on the strider or treadmill a couple of times each day.